Books & Projects
Available September, 2014, I Didn't Know There Were Latinos in Wisconsin: Three Decades of Hispanic Writing, edited by Oscar Mireles
Forthcoming, October, 2014, Local Ground(s)—Midwest Poetics: Selected Prose Verse Wisconsin 2010-2014, edited by Sarah Busee & Wendy Vardaman
Read more about Cowfeather books...
- I Didn't Know There Were Latinos in Wisconsin: Three Decades of Hispanic Writing, edited by Oscar Mireles (September 2014)
- Echolocations, Poets Map Madison, edited by
Sarah Busse & Wendy Vardaman, with Shoshauna Shy, Poetry Jumps Off the Shelf (October 2013), an anthology of poems set in Madison
- Luz de Todos los Tiempos/Light of All Times, by Moisés Villavicencio Barras (June 2013)
- Sister Satellite, by Cathryn Cofell (August 2013)
- Unexpected Shiny Things, by Wisconsin Poet Laureate, Bruce Dethlefsen (November 2011)
All books can be purchased in print from the authors, at Cowfeather events, or online at Amazon.com. All titles are also available as Kindle ebooks. Book stores wishing to purchase multiple copies will receive a whole-sale discount. Please contact us for details.
Echolocations, Poets Map Madison
Read more about Echolocations and Write Your Madison, a project by Madison's Poets Laureate inviting collaboration and conversation through poetry about Madison. Contact us to learn more or to connect your poetry project. Use #WriteYourMadison at Twitter or email cowfeather (at) versewisconsin.org.
Poets of Echolocations. Music from the original CD by Crestwood Elementary, All I Hear Is Crickets:
Madison Geography and The Sound of Music. Read more about the CD.
From the Launch Reading of Unexpected Shiny Things
(more video available at the Verse Wisconsin YouTube Channel)